Are you over 60 and looking for the best short women hairstyles that will suit your personality? Great! You’re in the right place.
Selecting the right hairstyle can be a difficult task for women over 60 as your hair changes over time. They may not be strong enough for styling, and prone to hair fall. But this doesn`t mean women’s over 60 can’t find hairstyles for their new stage. There are several options to use. Here, we will discuss some incredible short women hairstyles that you can try out for yourself!
Top 9 Hairstyles of Women Over 60
- Asymmetrical Pixie: Asymmetrical pixie cuts are as popular as ever. This haircut mainly loved by busy ladies and the ladies who don’t like long hairs. It helps to take years off the face and look younger. But remember, Pixie cuts come in a lot of different styles. So collect useful information about the haircut which you like most and discuss that with the stylist in detail before going ahead.
2. The Silver Fox Bob: Do you have gray hair and want to update your style? Then it’s time to enjoy the beauty of Silver Fox Bob haircut. The layers and bangs will undoubtedly make you look younger by giving your hair a voluminous look. You can find several ideas for this hairstyle on the web.
3. The Fonda: Your hairstyle can tell about you more than you can imagine. The Fonda is a medium hairstyle for women over 60 with thick hair. It is an ultra-trendy style that can help you to look stylish as you ever were. This haircut will help you spend little time for hair styling.
4. Wavy Ends: This is a beautiful style if you have thin, short hairs. Including waves to the lower half of your hair is a great way to make it bouncy and look lush. Wavy ends haircut is very stylish and looks good on almost all face shapes.
5. Layered Curls: Layered curly hairs always look hot and stylish. If you have natural curly hairs, then this is a big plus for you. Now you need to highlight the curls, so they look gorgeous enough. Layers are a great way to show off your twisting spirals and help in framing your face. You can apply a curl defining cream to damp hair to get the best out of your curls.
6. Retro Waves: Retro waves hairstyle can make you center of attention in every candid’s Selfie. This style is get inspired out of a vintage Hollywood movie! Retro waves style is best for women who don’t want to cut their hair too short. The large loose waves at the ends will make the lower half of your face appear slim.
7. Classic Bob: The classic bob haircut is in fashion around for decades, and it never seems to go out of style. If you are looking for a short and classy hairstyle, this is it. The feathered side-swept bangs will make your bob look chic. It frames the face; works if you part your hair on the middle or side Classic bob lets you keep it clean and straightforward without a lot of effort.
8. The Shag Hairdo: Short or long, this multi-layered hairstyle is the essence of low-maintenance. Due to multiple layers, the shag Hairdo hairstyle is an ideal way to make women look stylish and youthful. The layers make your hair look luscious and also slim down the lower half of your face.
9. The Swept-Up Bob: When looking for a trendy but low-maintenance hairstyle, the Swept-Up Bob is the best option. It makes your face look long and lean. To get this particular look, apply some strong-hold hair gel and brush the hair at the top of your head upwards. Also, use some hairspray to keep the hairdo intact for a few hours.